The checksum error is either due to a corrupted installation of the NI Package Manager or a corrupted download of the package itself.
- Please try the following steps.
- *Navigate to C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\NI Package Manager\packages
- Search for the name of the package you are having the error.
- Delete the package.
- Try to download and install the package again.
*Note: The program data folder in Windows is a hidden folder
- If the above does not work, try uninstalling all of the NI software and installing all the software separately, rebooting when directed. If you do not need to install PXI Platform Services, IVI Compliance Package and JKI VI Package Manager unselect them when installing the software. Install LabVIEW and the drivers in this order:
- LabVIEW 2020 Without Drivers
- NI-DAQmx, NI-488.2, NI-VISA, and NI-Serial
If the above step still does not work try again with an offline installer. Make sure that your system is off the network for an offline installation