You can normally find controls under Measurement Studio tab in ToolBox. However, if you want to use Active X Controls, you need to add the components to References. 3D Graph Control is one of Active X Controls.To use Active X Controls, follow these steps.1. Right-Click on Visual Basic Application and click Properties like below Figure 1.
Figure 1. Visual Basic Application
2. Select Reference tab and click Add button like below Figure 2.
Figure 2. Properties of Visual Basic Application
3. In the Reference Manager, select COM. 4. Check National Instruments CW 3D Graph 8.0, and then click OK like below Figure 3.
Figure 3. Reference Manager
5. Check CW3DGraphLib like below Figure 4.
Figure 4. Selecting CW3DGraphLib in Properties of Visual Basic Application
6. In the Toolbox, Right-Click the General and click Choose Items like below Figure 5.
Figure 5. Toolbox
7. In the Choose Toolbox Items select COM Components and check CWGrah3D Control (National Instruments) Check two components with the same name and click OK like below Figure 6.
Figure 6. Choose Toolbox Items
8. Now you can use 3D Graph Control by dragging from the General tab like below Figure 7.
Figure 7. General Tab
Collaborate with other users in our discussion forums
A valid service agreement may be required, and support options vary by country.