If you have the LabVIEW Development System in the computer you can follow the next steps:
- Right-click the CompactRIO in the LabVIEW project and select Deploy All.
- If you are using an executable, you can then rebuild it by right-clicking it below build specifications and selecting Rebuild.
If you do not have LabVIEW on your computer, you can follow these steps :
- Go to NI Measurement and Automation Explorer and detect the cRIO.
- Expand the cRIO under remote systems so that the Software is displayed.
- Right-click Software and Select Add/Delete software.
- Select your LabVIEW Real-Time Module version and click Next.
- From the list of all software you can install on your cRIO you can accept the ones you want but you must disable NI Scan Engine. By doing this, the cRIO will be only in FPGA programming mode.
- Once all the software is installed, you can redeploy the executable and the error should no longer appear.