You may be receiving this message for several reasons:
- Ensure you do not have a firewall or other network protocols blocking the connection to the NI server.
- Ensure that the following ports and URLs are not blocked: URL delta.ni.com with HTTPS 443 port. URLs ftp.ni.com and download.ni.com with HTTPS 80 port for both URLs.
- The NI server is down or undergoing maintenance. Please try the installation later.
- The directory to save updates in NI Update Service is on a network drive. Go to File >> Preferences to save your updates on a local drive.
- Your computer's system clock may be out of range. Check your computer's system clock, and reset it to the current date so server authentication does not fail.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, make sure it is set to work online. In Internet Explorer, ensure File >> Work offline is not checked.
If this error persists after trying these steps, please contact NI Support