You can delete the deployed data, reboot the target, and attempt to redeploy.
Please use the steps below access and deleted deployed data:
- Access FTP or SSH into the target by right clicking the target and clicking File Transfer in MAX.
- Navigate to the deployed data folder.
The path is dependent on your cRIO’s operating system. Please check the first link in the references section if you’re not sure what OS your cRIO is running.
VXworks and Phar Lap ETS: ni-rt/config
NI Linux RT: /var/local/natinst/deployfwk/config
- Delete all contents of the folder.
- Reboot controller.
One of the ways how to delete files from an RT Linux target is via command shell.
Below you will find the steps on how to delete files/folders using Windows PowerShell.
1. Right-click on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell or just use search and type Windows PowerShell.
2. After, please type the following to establish SSH connection:
If it will text dialogue and ask if you want to establish a connection, please type yes
Note. Usually, this dialogue appears only during the first connection.
If there's a password on a target it will also ask to type the password (In case of no password is set, it will skip this step).
- After finishing the login process please type this command to remove files located in the specified folder:
rm (remove) folder direction
- If you wish to delete only one file in the folder, please specify the directory for that file:
rm (remove) folder direction/file name
- In case we want to delete the folder with all the files we simply need to use this command:
rm (remove) -r (recursive) folder direction