Network cDAQ chassis can have their firmware corrupted during updates in some rare cases. When this happens, the cDAQ should be put in recovery mode. Once in recovery mode, the Network cDAQ Recovery Utility will reset its firmware, and the update can be retried.
To put the cDAQ in recovery mode, perform the following steps:
- Download the Network cDAQ Recovery Utility .
- Remove power from the cDAQ.
- Press in the reset button and hold.
- Apply power to the cDAQ.
- Wait for the status LED to start blinking.
- Release the reset button.
- Run the Network cDAQ Recovery Utility.