All that is available from the standard LabVIEW download page is the editions with service packs. To download 2018 without the service pack, download the LabVIEW 2018 Web-Based Installer
. Follow the steps on the installation and you will be able to select LabVIEW 2018 for download and install. For specific instructions, refer to the installation information below.
Installation step by step
- Open the LabVIEW Web-Based Installer download, follow the prompts until you get to where it asks you whether you want to install or just download the software.
- Select Install.
- On the next screen select Activate one or more products.
- Uncheck Activate automatically based on the user account. You can close the user account popup and skip the following prompt referring to logging into the account.
- The next screen should be a dropdown menu of the things to install. Click the icon beside the LabVIEW edition you would like to install (LabVIEW 2018) and select Install.
- Continue through the rest of the prompts and it should go ahead and install.