The above errors generally point to missing files or mismatched locations. Take the following steps to resolve missing item issues:
- Right-click on the root of your project in the LabVIEW project explorer.
- Select Find Missing Items
- Look at the list of items that are missing and try to find where they should be on your computer.
- If you can resolve the missing items in the window, do so. If you are not able to resolve the missing items. Remove missing items from your project and manually add them back to the project.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, try out the below items:
- Check your LabVIEW project explorer for conflicting items and fix them .
- Create a new build spec and try to build again.
- Try building on another computer