- Launch NI Package Manager.
- Click on the Installed tab.
- Check Products Only to display only NI product packages. Locate the software you want to modify and click on the gear icon to the right.
- The installer launches. On the Select pane, select or deselect items to add or remove them from the installation.
- Click Next.
- If you selected to remove item(s), the installer may list any dependencies of the item(s) you are removing. It will prompt you to agree to remove any necessary dependencies or to cancel the installation. Select Allow Removal to proceed.
- On the Review pane, review the list of software that will be added or removed. Click Next to start the installation process.
- Once the modified installation is complete, click Close to exit NI Package Manager.
If the software in question has a standalone or traditional installer (setup.exe
) and is not installed through an NI Package Manager package, run the installer independently and it will have the same effect as a modify install.