1) Before installing the LabVIEW 2017 myRIO Toolkit you must first install LabVIEW and then the LabVIEW Real-Time Module
2) You will then be prompted to restart your computer.
3) After the restart proceed with the installation of the LabVIEW myRIO Toolkit
4) On this step of the installation, LabVIEW Support is unselected by default. Make sure to click on the drop-down menu and select "Install this feature to a local drive."
5)After installation you can open LabVIEW and select File>>Create Project...
6) Here you should now be able to see the project templates included for the myRIO as shown here