You need to install System State Publisher in your controller, which publishes CPU and memory usage to NI Distributed System Manager:
1. Open Measurement & Automation Explorer. You can do this by selecting Start»Programs»National Instruments»Measurement & Automation
2. Expand Remote Systems in the Configuration window.
3. Select your remote system from the configuration tree. Right-click Software
and select Add/Remove Software
4. Once the LabVIEW Real-Time Software Wizard panel is opened, click System State Publisher
and select Install the Feature
. Then, click Next
as seen in the image below.
5. Once the controller reboots, access the NI Distributed System Manager by navigating to Start»Programs»National Instruments»NI Distributed System Manager.
Add your controller by right-clicking the My Systems
folder and selecting Add System
. Type in your controller's IP address in the pop-up window.
6. Once your controller has been added, you will be able to see the CPU/Memory tab in Distributed System Manager.