1. Identify if your module is the DSUB or Spring Terminal Variant. An image showing the DSUB compared to the Spring Terminal is shown below:Note:
The NI-9208 is shown in the images below, however the connector options apply to the NI-9207, NI-9209, NI-9210, NI-9425, and NI-9476 as well.
NI-9208 with DSUB
NI-9208 with Spring Terminal
- If you are using the Spring Terminal variants of the NI-9207, NI-9208, NI-9209, NI-9210, NI-9425, or NI-9476, they are currently supported by NI-DAQmx 17.1 and later. If you have NI-DAQmx 17.0 or earlier installed, you will have to upgrade your drivers to get the module to work correctly. If you cannot upgrade your NI-DAQmx driver and need to change your configuration please contact us.
- For more information regarding the software support for your device, please review the software support article. Note: To see device specific information, select your C Series module from the drop down menu of section 2 titled Show Support Information for a Specific Device.
- If you are using the DSUB variants of the NI-9207, NI-9208, NI-9209, NI-9210, NI-9425, or NI-9476, select your module from the drop down menu of the software support article and review the Minimum Software Support section to determine if you need to upgrade your NI-DAQmx driver.
2. If you determine you are using the correct version of DAQmx, after going through step 1, follow the cDAQ Module Shows as Unsupported Module in MAX with NI-DAQmx article to continue troubleshooting.