My NI device is not correctly recognized in NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (NI MAX). I see the following behavior:
- The module is shown with a red X icon in NI MAX
- The module Settings window shows the following message:
Status Code: -88705, The specified device is not present or is not active in the system. The device may not be installed on this system, may have been unplugged, or may not be installed correctly.
- I also see this error when I run a self-test on the device
- All other modules connected to the cDAQ chassis are correctly detected and working.
- This specific module works when connected to another cDAQ chassis.