Yes, if your cRIO has two Ethernet Ports.
- The First Port can be used for Ethernet/IP
- There will not be a setting in NI-MAX to change the adapter settings to EthernetIP. There are however examples VIs on setting up communications to the device located in the Example Finder after the Industrial Communications for EtherCAT driver is installed.
- The Second Port can be used for EtherCAT so that your cRIO is the EtherCAT Master.
- There is an option to change the adapter port in NI-MAX for EtherCAT. See the guide on setting up EtherCAT for a walk-through of how this is done.
- (optional) Use USB connection to establish connection between your cRIO and development machine.