- Using the Report Generation Toolkit (which is included with LabVIEW Professional Development System):
- On the block diagram, Navigate to Programming»Report Generation»New Report VI and select New Report VI which you use to create the report. The example below shows a report type in Word but you can choose Standard Report, HTML and Excel.
- Navigate to Programming»Report Generation»Append Report Text VI and select Append Report Text VI to add a "header".
- Go to Programming»Report Generation»Append Image to Report VI and select Append Image to Report VI to and to navigate to the location of the picture you want to include the header.
- Finally, Navigate to Programming»Report Generation»Print Report VI and select Print Report VI to print on your desired printer. You may refer to the picture below for guidelines on wiring.
: This image is a LabVIEW snippet, which includes LabVIEW code that you can reuse in your project. To use a snippet, right-click the image, save it to your computer, and drag the file onto your LabVIEW diagram.
- Using default LabVIEW functions.
- On the Block Diagram, Navigate to Programming»Graphics & Sound»Read BMP File VI (You can also select PNG or JPG as necessary) and select Read BMP File VI .
- Navigate to Programming»Graphics & Sound»Pictures and Functions»Draw Text at Point VI and select Draw Text at Point VI
- Wire the reference for the image to the Draw Text at Point VI